Lauren continues her work educating parents and communities on the impact of screen time and social media on developing minds.
Tonight’s virtual program focuses on how parents can manage screen time during the covid pandemic and beyond.
- Essential tips for parents on managing screen time
- It’s a pandemic, should I still limit screen time?
- Social Media: the good, the bad, the ugly
- The latest shocking info on AI and the human
- What’s happening in the brain? Why is it so
- To Monitor or Not to Monitor, That is the Question
- Your Role as Parent – On and Off Screens
- Fostering a Healthy Balance for Your Child