We are pleased to announce our new Parent Workshop Series for Parents of Teens!
Hosted by Our Founder, Lauren Muriello, MA LPC
Join us for the topic every parent is concerned about:
The Impact of Social Media on Teens
Date: Wednesday, March 22nd from 7-8pm
Location: Montville Office
– Does it seem like your teen is addicted to their phone?
– Are you wondering if social media is hurting your child’s self-esteem?
– How can you help your child navigate this new social landscape and develop a positive, productive mindset despite the stress?
These are common concerns we hear from parents and teens and we’re to to help!
Join our Founder, Lauren Muriello LPC, as she addresses the most relevant parent concerns regarding the social media age.
Cost: $40 per person
Reserve your spot:
Workshop Topics Covered:
– Adolescent brain development
– The effects of the social media lifestyle
– Should I monitor? And How?
– The Most Commonly Apps Used by Teens
– Your Role as a Parent
– Keeping Teens Safe and Happy
Who Should Attend?
All parents of teens and ‘tweens are invited to attend this informative workshop to learn how to effectively parent in the social media age.