Our Founder, Lauren Muriello LPC, will be presenting “The Impact of Social Media on Teens” to parents of teens at South Orange Middle School’s School in Action Night.
This will be a shortened 30 minute program especially important for parents of incoming 6th graders to learn about managing the impact of tech and social media on teens.
- What’s happening in the brain? Is this like a drug?
- To Monitor or Not to Monitor, That is the Question
- Software and Webware that Help you Keep Your Teen Safe
- Overview of Apps Commonly Used
- Know the lingo, and it’s important to your teen
- Your Role as Parent — Like it, Tweet it, Pin it?
- Creating a Healthy Balance for Your Teen
Program will begin at 6:00pm