Schools & Professionals
At Well Being Therapy Center, we take pride in our relationships with community partners such as schools, doctors, and parent organizations.
Meet Our Founder
Click here to learn more about our founder, Lauren Muriello.
You can find dates and info on Lauren’s community presentations on our Events page.
1. School Programs for Parents (Daytime or Evening Presentations):
- “Helping Your Teen Develop Healthy Coping Skills for Life: Real Tips for Successful Parenting”
- “Helping Your Child Manage the Transition to Middle School”
- “The Impact of Social Media on Teens”
(Read a review of Lauren’s presentation at Livingston High School.)
2. School Programs for Middle School and High School Students
- “Healthy Body Image”
- “Your Teen Brain: How to Make it Work for You” (Healthy Coping Skills program)
- “Stay Safe & Cool in the Social Media Craze”
- “Making Smart Decisions for YOU: Tips for a Safe & Fun Prom”
- Substance Abuse Prevention
3. Collaboration with Health Care Professionals
- Group therapy for clients already engaged in individual treatment
- Discharge planning from inpatient or IOP programs
Schedule an Event at Your School or Organization
If you would like to invite Lauren Muriello, LPC to your event, please contact us today.