Online Teen Support Groups
- Parents enroll their teen for a 4-week group session.
- Your teen is emailed instructions to get them started.
- At the completion of the initial 4-week session, teens can easily continue to participate. Parents may enroll their teen in another 4-week session at any time.
- Our groups are hosted on a secure HIPPA compliant server with SSL certification.
- $25 per week = $100 per 4-week session; paid at time of enrollment
Who Should Enroll?
- Our online support groups are designed for all teens who can benefit from:
- positive social connections
- increased self-esteem
- healthy ways of dealing with emotions (stress, anxiety, depression)
- a safe space to share and learn, away from public social media and its many negative effects
What About In-Person Teen Groups?
Our online groups work perfectly as a supplement to our popular in-person Teen Groups, or for teens who are unable to make it to the groups that meet at our offices.
Guiding Principles of Our Groups
- Jump In: Join the discussion anytime. Everyone is welcomed and included.
- Be Yourself: You can express your true thoughts and feelings here without being judged.
- Be Supportive: Give encouragement, positive feedback, or advice based on your own experiences.
- Believe in Your Ability: Take the positive feelings and new skills that you get from the group and put them into action in your life.