Drug & Alcohol Counseling for Teens & Adults
You can feel comfortable with us. Our offices are comfortable and welcoming, with soft couches and pleasant lighting. We want you to feel relaxed and at home here, so we’ve designed our space to be more like living rooms and less like offices.
We specialize in:
- Substance Abuse Evaluations – individualized programs
- Urine Screenings on site
- Individual Customized Therapy Programs
- Family Sessions – an essential component for Teens
- Groups for Teens
- Ongoing Collaboration with your Health Care Providers
What Makes Us Different Than “Rehab” or “Programs”?
- After school and Evening appointments always available
- Private sessions: you do not meet with other clients in groups, so your treatment is private and customized to your needs
- We are not a drug rehab program with a rigid schedule – sessions fit into your life so you don’t miss important events
- Our licensed counselors understand how to treat all mental health symptoms (depression, anxiety, anger, etc.)
- Your sessions take place in a comfortable, home-like environment
- Private sessions 1-2 times weekly
Parent Consultations Available
We know that you may not be sure whether you should bring your teen in for an evaluation. If this is the case, then we encourage you to come in first without your child to meet with a Licensed Drug & Alcohol Counselor to determine the best way to help your child.
Parent Consultation Sessions are designed to help you make the best decision for your child, and are completely confidential. Please contact us now to schedule an appointment.
Well Being Therapy Center offers individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, teen therapy, children therapy, and group therapy sessions in a comfortable setting. We look forward to welcoming you into our practice, and helping you to achieve your optimal Well Being.